Saturday, July 15, 2017

July 15: Paper Sweeties July 2017 New Release Party!


Hello there!
Welcome back to the Paper Sweeties release...day 2

Here are the new products...


Today I am using the smallest of the Rectangle Scallop Frames Sweet Cuts, and part of one of the newest sentiments from Kindness Matters.
I paired it up with other previously released dies, Circle Scallop Frames and Square Scallop Frames. After I die cit the frames I inked them up with some soft shadow inks from Hero Arts, yellow, green, blossom and lilac. The sentiment die is Sweet Cuts Happy. I scattered some sequins you can find in the Sweeties Shop.

Hop along with the designers for some inspiration

See you back here tomorrow!

Michelle

2 comments:

Maria said...

Oh, wow! What a creative sweet card using the scalloped frames, so pretty!!

The Craft Princess said...

What a fun use of the scalloped frames!!! I love the colors you used too....sweet card :) Hugs...Janie